INVITATION FOR LOCAL / INTERNATIONAL COMPETETIVE BID
PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICE
(REF NO. NIB/23/2016/2017)
Nib International Bank S.C. would like to invite competent Local and International eligible consultancy firms to undertake consultancy service.
- The scope of the consultancy services is to develop a road map, 5 year strategic plan and corresponding organizational structure. The task may include, but not limited to;
- Developing a ten year transformational road map and five year strategic plan;
- Designing organizational structure and work processes/flows as well as functional descriptions;
- Developing salary structure, sets of jobs along with job grading structure, job description, job specifications, and job evaluation;
- Designing effective performance measurement scheme;
- Designing capacity development strategies along with implementation guidelines;
- Providing Implementation support 2. A bidder shall present the following documents during purchase of bid documents:
- For Foreign Bidders:
- Trade license valid for the year 2016/17
- Business license valid for the year 2016/17
- For Domestic and Locally Registered Bidders:
- Trade Registration Certificate Valid for the year 2016/17 (2009 Ethiopian Fiscal Year)
- Trade license valid for the year 2016/17 (2009 Ethiopian Fiscal Year)
- VAT Registration Certificate
- TIN Registration Certificate
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased at the address mentioned below during office hours from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM starting from April 02, 2017 with a non-refundable fee of ETB 200.00 (Two Hundred Ethiopian Birr):
NIB INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C
LOGISTICS & PROPERTY ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
DEMBEL CITY CENTER BUILDING 4TH FLOOR/ ROOM NO. FFC 402
- The bid shall be valid for 90 days after the bid opening.
- The bid should be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 25,000.00 (Twenty Five Thousand Birr) and must be in acceptable form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee, CPO or Cash and should be addressed to Nib International Bank S.C.
- The deadline of bid submission is May 16, 2017 at 5:00 PM.
- The Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders of their legal representatives, who choose to attend, at 2:30 PM on the date of May 17, 2017 in the Board’s Room of Nib International Bank SC, Dembel City Center, 7th
- Bidders are advised to carefully review the bid document before submitting their proposal.
- Nib International Bank S.C. reserves the right to accept or reject part of all or any of all or all bids.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from:
NIB INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C
CORPORATE PLANNING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
DEMBEL CITY CENTER, 9TH FLOOR
TEL. +251- (0) 11-550 50 32
FAX +251- (0) 11-554 15 25 P.O. BOX 2439
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA